If you're coming to visit us, these directions will help.
Directions from the centre of Bath
1. Follow signs for the Royal United Hospital.
2. Go past the hospital into Weston Village.
3. At the first pedestrian crossing, turn sharp right into the High Street.
4. We are on the right, next to the Kings Head pub car park.
Directions from the M4
1. Exit at junction 18 and take the A46 towards Bath.
2. Turn right onto the A420 at the next roundabout (signposted to Bristol).
3. Take the first left signposted to the Landsdown Park and Ride.
4. Proceed left at the “T” junction signposted to Landsdown.
5. After the Blathwayt Arms pub turn right (signposted to Weston).
6. At the bottom of the hill turn left at the roundabout.
7. At the first pedestrian crossing, fork left into the High Street.
8. We are on the right, next to the Kings Head pub car park.
NB Parking on the High Street is largely unrestricted but do check signs as some of it is now
one hour or business use only. The Somerfield car park is free for a maximum of two hours,
otherwise the residential areas beyond Trafalgar Road
and Crown Hill are unrestricted and will have spaces. We have parking facilities for bicycles.